Ladies & Co. introduced the “Love Yourself Like A Queen” challenge last week and it’s already making an impact! The 7-week challenge was created for women to self-reflect and look within ourselves through God. Last week we wrote love letters to our first loves, ourselves! Week 2’s activity was to think about 25 reasons you love yourself and I’m honored to be sharing my reasons. 25 reasons should come easy to a woman of confidence, but it took more time than anticipated to create my list. I even had to pull in love ones to complete it, but this is my perfect list! Week 2’s challenge wasn’t just about the list, it was an activity to look from within to examine yourself in a positive light. In this life, we are our worst critics but this gave us an opportunity to reflect on the elements, characteristics and qualities that make us the beautiful queens we are!
What you love about yourself
- I am a child of God.
- I work hard to achieve my goals.
- I’m more actively involved in church.
- I’m acknowledging who I am.
- I’m content in my own skin and with my connection to God.
- I’m more aware of who I can depend on.
- I’m learning not to let anyone or anything steal my joy.
- I am recognizing my own self-worth.
- I’m appreciating all the wisdom my parents have shared with me.
- I’m walking in my purpose.
- I have a 5-10 year plan for my life (knowing everything does not always go according to this plan).
- The love, passion and commitment I have for seniors, children, and people in need.
- I am not allowing stress to control my behavior.
- I’m learning to broaden my horizons.
- I’m discovering my happy place!
- I’m becoming more humble in my journey.
- I know that I am made in God’s image so I am beautiful just the way I am.
- I am my sister’s keeper.
- I love to motivate and encourage those around me.
- I am family oriented.
- I have the hope and faith that our generation will positively impact the world.
- I am open to what God has in store for me.
- I try to see the good in all people.
- I’ve been transforming my mind, body and soul to be healthier.
- I am a phenomenal woman!