So today is my last, first day of classes in my undergraduate time at Hampton University. So instead of writing a long post about what I do every semester to prepare for my upcoming semester – I decided to make a quick checklist for you to follow to start your semester!
New semester checklist!
- GET A PLANNER (Like my cute one from Erin Condren)
- Put all known dates (like from your school’s academic calendar) on your calendar.
- Price text books.
- Clean out old folders and binders of stuff you won’t need.
- Input class schedule into phone (and other known events), as well as work out times, meal times, times for homework, etc.
- Get new cute school supplies.
- Once you get syllabi, mark down any major assignments into your planner.
- Create a new assignment sheet based off of your course.
Keep It Classy,
– T. Renae