Happy Valentine’s Day
Some folks go out with their girls to dinner and movie (like a date with their girls), while others sit in the house and sulk. Honestly, my friends all live in different states and sitting in the house and sulking doesn’t sound appealing either. So what am I to do? I decided to come up with some impromptu “date ideas”! These are great ideas for you go out with your significant other, your girls, or even go out solo!
- Have an intense workout session.
- Go to a museum or an art gallery
- Buy Yourself some flowers or pick some!
- Get up early, make breakfast, and enjoy the quiet morning.
- Write yourself a love letter
- Send your girls a heartfelt text message (or call) about how much you love them.
- Go out to dinner (I love good food!!)
- Take a long walk in your favorite park
- Go to the library or Barnes & nobles to read for a while (I guarantee it won’t be crowded!)
- Get a mani/pedi – or even give yourself one at home!
- Go see that movie you’ve been waiting to see!
- Have a “Night In” – eat junk food and watch a movie marathon!
Don’t be forced to stay home on this day full of love – Enjoy the love you have received over the years and give some love away (maybe a random act of kindness?)