Welcome to 2018! I hope that 2017 brought you lots of love, joy and life lessons. I found out recently that the number 7 is the number of completion, of wholeness, while the number 8 is the number of new beginnings and new season! I hope that 2018 is going to be a TRUE year of new beginnings for you!
This year, instead of reflecting on the last year, I wanted to do something different. Going along with the new beginnings, I wanted to go into the year with each month with a sentence/phrase of affirmation.
- January – “I am enough.”
- February -“I love myself. I am lovable and deserve to be loved.”
- March – “Focus on your responsibilities and make those great.”
- April – “I am committed to my goals and my success is assured.”
- May – “Today, I’m moving in the direction that is best for me.”
- June – “I am the creator of my reality, whatever I focus on I can create.”
- July – “People only do what you allow them to do, whatever you allow them to do, they will do it. “
- August – “I am perfect, whole and complete, exactly as I am. I am great because I am ME.”
- September – “I acknowledge my own self worth; my confidence is soaring.”
- October – “They say “time changes everything,” But YOU have to change things yourself!”
- November – “I am grateful for the good things that happened in the past year, and for the lessons from the bad things!”
- December – “I am worthy of being happy most of the time.”
Take each month’s affirmation – and meditate on it for the entire month. I meditate on it by saying it multiple times a day, you can meditate on it by placing it on a sticky note on mirror or whatever works best for you. I wish you all the best 2018 and the 2018 that you all need for your future. You deserve it. I love you all a bunch.
– Tanesha Renae