“Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want. If God gave you the talent, you should go for it. But don’t think it’s going to be easy. It’s hard!”
Happy June 2ND, also known as MY HALF BIRTHDAY!! It is official – today at 1:50ish am, I have been 21 years old for entire 6 months! Crazy right? Normally I don’t celebrate this day, however I thought with June being “Love Yourself” Month here at the site, I would talk about some of the things I’ve learned in the last six months as a form of self-reflection.
- Not everyone has the same moral code and values as you were raised with.
- Do not expect anything from anyone, so you’re not disappointed.
- It’s OK to do things alone.
- Breaking out of your comfort zone, is addictive.
- “And if not, God is still good.”
- You won’t get every opportunity; give others a chance to be great.
- I am not ready for children yet: babysitting is enough. And that is okay.
- It’s okay to be an introvert and extrovert!
- I will not and cannot make everyone happy, while maintaining my own happiness.
- Life is hard, but I am BARELY more than equipped to handle it.
- I deserve more than I give myself credit for.
- I am not ready for a real adult 9-5-work life. I have to work my own hours, or at least not work until after 10 AM.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I am the beholder.
- People are always going to have something to say about your goals and life plans – remember they are your plans not anyone else.
- Just because everyone is doing “more real life” things such as having kids, getting engaged, and married, and having jobs, does not mean that you are not where you are supposed to be in life.
- Don’t be discouraged by critics of your goals – there are so many critics without credentials.
- Continue to be great, and let your light shine on the world.
- WORK HARD – at every single thing you do. Give no less than 100% to everything you do.
- Always behave kinder than you feel, you never know what someone else is going through.
- Love fearlessly.
- God loves you, no matter how short you fall, or how badly you mess up. He still loves and cares about you.
Keep It Classy,